Pages

Scented candles are hardcore

Finally, a new vlog. This time there is fire.



The letter was deeper than just embarrassing closers and immature wishes. It was just weird, realizing how I thought I had it all figured out in middle school. I was such a punk. I probably still am. I wonder if my 22 year old self will say that about my 18 year old self.

btemplates

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MAN that fire must've smelled good with your scented candle. LOL.

Justher said...

NO, because it was still burned paper hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

omgosh you cut your hair~!!!!! ok time to watch the video now :]

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha well don't I feel sheepishly for commenting before watching the video. I hope you kept that last corner of the burned letter as a memorabilia!

Don't worry Justher it can't be that bad. I found my old diary. I didn't even know I kept one, but apparently when I was in 3rd grade I kept one. Not only did I have ridiculous grammar (yes worse than now) but I wrote about the most depressing wacky things ever. Sadly, reading it brought back all the emotions I felt when I was a little girl. Its good to know how much you've grown, how things have changed and how some of your hopes have become a reality and what not. well some

Justher said...

I kept it...outside. Hopefully it's there tomorrow :)

I still need to get rid of all my old diaries. I don't want anyone finding them when I'm gone, ah. I've pored over so many old entries that I've got a good idea of who I was before and now I'm just ready to move on, you know?

And it's totally cool about the haircut thing. The still definitely makes it look that way, haha.

Post a Comment