Friday? Friday!
When I said "I don't have anything else I can say in this blog" I really meant "I don't have anything else I can say on camera." I always have something to say on this blog, haha.
I have decided I will always do laundry on some sort of weekday. There's less embarrassment involved. The last time I did laundry I couldn't reach all my clothes in the dryer and I had to ask Alex for help. I really hoped there was no underwear in there and lo and behold, it was a couple towels and then (dun dun dun) brightly colored underwear! Agh.
He was nice about it, but still. I'd rather stand on a chair than have someone else grab my patterned underwear for me.
I have decided I will always do laundry on some sort of weekday. There's less embarrassment involved. The last time I did laundry I couldn't reach all my clothes in the dryer and I had to ask Alex for help. I really hoped there was no underwear in there and lo and behold, it was a couple towels and then (dun dun dun) brightly colored underwear! Agh.
He was nice about it, but still. I'd rather stand on a chair than have someone else grab my patterned underwear for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment