@ the library...
Hmm...I wonder if anyone notices that I'm using my webcam...(btw, those are goldfish in my sandwich bag. Those bags cost $$! Gotta conserve 'em! ;))
HEY GUYS. Just wanted to let you know that I am at Geisel right now, studying my butt off so I won't have to study over break! I want as much time as possible to hang out with my girls and reminsce :) Anybody feel an early thanksgiving brunch from 12-4? I can't wait to see you guys!
xoxo, Navneety!

3 comments:
hahah! oh god i would totally do that too with the goldfishies. i tend to re-use my bags a lot. well not here in irvine though, since i have dining hall so i don't really pack food. but yeah! can't wait till thanksgiving! :) i can totally do the brunch thing. :D have you asked rara yet? i kinda forgot to ask him LOL. i guess i can text him tmrw.
I do that all the time with my ziploc bags! :)
I'm excited to see everyone again, name a place and I'll be there! my family's not doing thanksgiving dinner until friday, so I'm free all of thursday, haha! :D
My house. 12 - 4 pm. Be there or be square, ladies. So far I think Tam, Brian, and Lillian are for sure. Angela & An have to ask their parental units but there's a possibility they'll be able to make it? Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment