Keeping in touch.
Ok, my webcam conveniently happened to miss the "good" in "I hope you guys a had a winterbreak" >< Although I do hope that all of us had some type of winterbreak!
Hahahaha oh you. I love how you said "He was such an inspiration to me" and then you go on about his outfits haha.
What can I say? The man knew how to wear his blazer and slacks :)
3 comments:
Ok, my webcam conveniently happened to miss the "good" in "I hope you guys a had a winterbreak" >< Although I do hope that all of us had some type of winterbreak!
Hahahaha oh you.
I love how you said "He was such an inspiration to me" and then you go on about his outfits haha.
What can I say? The man knew how to wear his blazer and slacks :)
Post a Comment