Happy (belated) New Year!
I am so homesick already, you don't even know. I like college life, but it's nothing like what I've got when we're all back home.
I hope the new year brings nothing but good things for everyone! I'd better see all of your pretty faces on Skype or the like.
Too bad winter break wasn't longer... Miss you girls!
PS I just watched Justher's video, hehe... An and I will probably do our normal, creeper resolutions list, but a more doable one would include:
- Stay awake in class, and I guess this should include go to sleep and wake up at a reasonable time
- Do better in school; focus and stay driven
- Less facebooking, but Skype is okay
- Don't get sick
- Go work out and eat better
- Try not to go home as often (it breaks my heart to say that, but it hurts just as much to leave)
- Explore more of Davis, and maybe Sacramento
- Visit friends at other schools
- Make new friends :)
That's all I can think of right now...
I hope the new year brings nothing but good things for everyone! I'd better see all of your pretty faces on Skype or the like.
Too bad winter break wasn't longer... Miss you girls!
PS I just watched Justher's video, hehe... An and I will probably do our normal, creeper resolutions list, but a more doable one would include:
- Stay awake in class, and I guess this should include go to sleep and wake up at a reasonable time
- Do better in school; focus and stay driven
- Less facebooking, but Skype is okay
- Don't get sick
- Go work out and eat better
- Try not to go home as often (it breaks my heart to say that, but it hurts just as much to leave)
- Explore more of Davis, and maybe Sacramento
- Visit friends at other schools
- Make new friends :)
That's all I can think of right now...
3 comments:
loving you're "doable" resolutions
SO IDEAL!!!
<3 Miss you guys already
<3 you.
"Less facebooking, but Skype is okay" I LIKE THIS ONE. Because it's true.
@Angela Haha, they ARE doable, but I will probably only do about half...
@Justher YOU KNOW IT! <3 you too. :)
Post a Comment