Keeping in touch.
In which I give you vague details of the dream I had on Tuesday night:
Not gonna lie, J. Your soft, almost droning tone at the end of your nsync story scared me a little. Lay off the the timberlake for a bit, ok? Aww I miss you! Your hair gets looonger everyday :)
Forget the Timberlake, we just need to find a way to get JC to release a new album. DON'T BE A SNOB ABOUT IT.
You're just like my sister: a jc lover! We all know lance bass was the real face of nsync!!!...and err, gay. Why the good ones have to be gay? :'(
3 comments:
Not gonna lie, J. Your soft, almost droning tone at the end of your nsync story scared me a little. Lay off the the timberlake for a bit, ok? Aww I miss you! Your hair gets looonger everyday :)
Forget the Timberlake, we just need to find a way to get JC to release a new album.
DON'T BE A SNOB ABOUT IT.
You're just like my sister: a jc lover! We all know lance bass was the real face of nsync!!!...and err, gay. Why the good ones have to be gay? :'(
Post a Comment