Pages

Quick break from the insanity of finals...

Heeey, I think I just failed my bio final, guys :/ On a brighter note, WE NEED TO GO TO THIS CONCERT EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE DO!

http://www.wearethemaine.net/tour/2011/06/14

Tuesday, week after Spring Quarter Finals, the Maine in SF? Anyone down? :D

Miss you all!
xoxo, N


btemplates

3 comments:

Tam said...

I'M DOWN!
An and I were talking about this, and Steph told me that she wants to see them too! :D

Navneet said...

Ok, let's order tickets over spring break! I think I saw them on stubhub for $84 but I read somewhere that you could get lawn tickets for $20? Idk, I'm a big concert n00b so if you guys know a better place to buy tickets, let me know!

I AM APPROXIMATELY 3 MONTHS AWAY FROM TOUCHING JOHN'S RIDICULOUS MUSTACHE :D

Navneet said...

Nvm, there's only lawn tickets available...$20-25 price range :)

Post a Comment