Pages

haiii


I haven't written here in a while, but this post will change all of that!! ^^

I got a haircut back in the end of August!! It's slowly growing.. haha I miss my long hair. I also plucked my eyebrows for the first time.. it was harddd my left eyebrow looks normal while the other one looks funkyy LOLOL good thing my bangs are covering it.

Overall, second year has been alright!! Classes are pretty good.. I rushed for a professional business fraternity this quarter, then decided halfway in that I didn't want to commit. I went and joined a business club on campus instead. xD

This upcoming week is gonna be a busy one for me! 2 midterms, 2 corporate info sessions, my first AS event! (I'm part of student govt), and career fair! I'm excited ^^

Hope you girls are doing welll ^^

btemplates

2 comments:

Justher said...

You so qt, Lillian! :)

Kristen said...

Hairbuddy! you so cute! i miss you! =] nice hair

Post a Comment