Sending my love
No video, but just giving you a heads up that some of you will be receiving a letter from me!
I'm sending them out on Monday, and I'm not sure if they'll make it to you by Wednesday, so the tenses may be off... But I hope you guys like them! :D
I apologize, in advance, for the ghetto-ness of it all. The outside is no indication of the craftsmanship on the inside. I don't have envelopes, let alone ones that fit the cards that I'm making, so I have to make my own, as I'm sure you guys have already seen. Sorry, I ran out of clear tape. Shoot, I just taped up Kristen and Angela's envelope and I didn't get a picture of the cards. Sadness... :(
Anyway, hope colds and midterms aren't kicking your butts! Love you, homies! <3
1 comments:
LIKE! :)
Post a Comment