Pages

It's been awhile... so long that I didn't even remember what my blog name even was. #utterfail. Yes, I used the ever so popular hashtag ;) Anyway, I miss you all already, but hopefully you're all having and leading wonderful college lives! First day for me was a little cray, bittersweet, albeit a little familiar to be back into the groove again. So far, I'd have to say the most interesting class I'm taking this quarter is Social Psych. The prof started us out with this scenario: if you're walking by yourself in a relatively empty hallway, for instance, and you see someone you know but they're more than 10 feet away, what would you do? Someone suggested whipping out your phone to make it less awk, while others said they'd just pretend like they didn't even see the person until they got nearer. Food for thought ;D

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment