List of things we MUST do before college rolls around!
Here are my additions. Sorry if I repeated anything (that probably means that we REALLY need to do it anyway hahaha):
1) SF Shopping Trip
2) Cal Academy of the Sciences (SF)
3) Go get Black & White on July 13!
4) Fishing
5) Bake a cake (from scratch!)
6) Beach day
7) Downtown San Jose Trip
8) Eat a restaurant that serves food from some small, obscure country (somalian food anyone? :D)
9) Camping (on my lawn? hahah, I wasn't sure if we were serious)
10) Huge oldschool pokemon battle via link cable!
11) Record a song w/ the very talented Tam Can
Btw, my official moving in day is September 17 so I'll be leaving for SD around then. Does everyone else know when they're leaving?
-N
5 comments:
I think we should definitely go camping on your lawn! And I'm totally up for Somalian food.
Can we do gingerbread cookies and decorate them as people we know and love (such as ourselves or ahem, people in bands)?
I belong to SMC by August 28 - Weekend of Welcome hooray!
September 19 is move-in day for me.
Do we all have Pokemon? Something tells me only me and An do. LOL.
What's Black and White and the Cal Academy of the Sciences? I'm down for everything except for these ones that I don't know. :P Ohh, and I'm not sure about the sleepover/camp-out still. That is a lot of things to do though. Can we hit them all in less than two months?
Hey! I have Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Emerald... but no old school stuff haha. I lost my Game Boy Color :(
Wow hahah, I totally forgot to check this blog for the last 2 weeks! Umm, B&W is the new Maine album and the Cal Academy of Sciences is this awesome museum thing in SF that has like 7 different biospheres (an aquarium and a tropic rainforest all under the same roof? WUT WUT :D)!
We really need to get started! Let's plan on Monday, k? :)
I only have old school pokemon, haha! I'm in, and as much as I'd love to sleepover, I think that's a no-go... :|
haha, YES, gingerbread band boys! :D
hmmm, I don't know when my official move in date is, but anle probably does. haha, it's probably around the same day though, for davis.
Post a Comment