Pages

Places to Road Trip

(Taken directly from the sheet of binder paper that Justher started at school.)
Again, feel free to make suggestions!

- Warped Tour

  • SoCal
  • AZ
  • WA
  • OR
  • Flo-Rida --> Disneyworld
  • The moon
  • SXSW, TX
  • Denver, CO
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Las Vegas NV
  • (I can't read this one, haha) something College
  • NYC, NY
  • NJ
  • Coachella
  • Bamboozle/Bamboozle Left
  • Vodoo
  • Toronto, Canada
  • Cabo, Mexico
  • An's pants
  • Pluto
  • Disneyland
  • Cancun, Mexico
  • San Jose, CA
  • Oakland, CA
  • North Carolina
  • Franklin, TN
  • Boston, MA
  • Angels and Kings Chicago, IL and AK Los Angeles, CA
  • Washington DC

btemplates

4 comments:

Justher said...

HAHAHAHA "San Jose, CA"

I love how you kept this. We need to do some of this. It's a must.

Tam said...

it was on the list, so I kept it. XD
I left out some of the hearts and smiley faces though...
and I still can't make out what the college one says. :(

Navneet said...

LOL! Are these places we're going to? Because we're going need a tour bus or even a plane to get to some of these cities!

Justher said...

I think it's supposed to be a legit road trip bucket list haha.

Obviously Pluto's gonna need more than a tour bus or a plane :)

Post a Comment