Pages

Freaking out

You guys, I still don't have all of my dorm stuff or new clothes like I wanted. I AM MOVING IN AUGUST TWENTY-SIXTH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

At the same time, the two farewell hang-outs from the past week have been so memorable, which of course, only works to make me more sad. I wrote a mess of an entry about this past Friday on my blog here.

So now I'm pretty much stressed and woefully reminiscing on days past. It's such a weird funk to be in.

I should just distract myself until my family comes around and lets me go shopping for stuff and/or I can talk to someone online so I can stop with the premature loneliness. Here, have a fun picture from yesterday:

Things will get better, right? Haha. How are all of you doing?

btemplates

6 comments:

j0hnette said...

yes things will get better as long as we all keep in touch

college isn't hitting me yet, i just want a longer summer

Justher said...

I wish I could ask for an extension on summer, haha.

Anonymous said...

Justher! You're blog wouldn't let me comment so here it is (for your blog):
I would like to start this comment off with yes I read the whole thing.

I love what you said here "The truth is this: We'll all make new friends and lose some of our old ones, but the good ones (the really, really good ones) could never be out of your life so long as you show them you still want to be in theirs. " and I'm going to hold that in my heart always.

As you know from our jogging . . . walking days I can relate to what you're saying about the next phase and hope. I hope we'll stay buds too! I love our exercising chats even when we skip part 1 of it ;] I'll be looking foward to them next school year.

To this one I say:
shopping is really overrated! I agree with "summerain" whoever that may be ---I want a longer summer with everyone tooo!

Justher said...

I believe summerain is Johnette :) And my mom says we're going dorm shopping later this week (maybe, hopefully).

Aww, thanks for reading it! I'm glad you liked that part. I really do believe in it, and I think we're good enough friends to make it work. My family will probably be living in the Pines for a while, so you won't be able to get rid of me that easily anyway :P

Kristen said...

Truth! I like the same part as Angela! (: I'm extremely thankful that I was able to meet and befriend all of you cool kids. <3 (:

Justher said...

<3

Post a Comment