Keeping in touch.
Hope you guys are having a good time in college. Enjoy the blurry tour of my room! xoxo -N
I looooove Matt Costa. So jealous!I'm glad you're knee-deep in adventures :) Be sure to keep us updated, okay?
Oh and Navneet, you can just upload a video onto Blogger instead of uploading it to YouTube. But if you want to keep uploading your videos to YouTube, that's cool too.
Hahaha, I've got a youtube account so I just did what was easiest for me! Oh & pains of being pure at heart is coming too! Ohh how I love SD! <3
3 comments:
I looooove Matt Costa. So jealous!
I'm glad you're knee-deep in adventures :) Be sure to keep us updated, okay?
Oh and Navneet, you can just upload a video onto Blogger instead of uploading it to YouTube. But if you want to keep uploading your videos to YouTube, that's cool too.
Hahaha, I've got a youtube account so I just did what was easiest for me! Oh & pains of being pure at heart is coming too! Ohh how I love SD! <3
Post a Comment