Pages

Life Update!



So basically, two weeks ago, this bump on my thigh turned out to be an abscess! They did a bit of a procedure on it to take it out and clean it. But it felt kind of tender for the past few days so I went to the doctor's again today to get it checked up. The doctor says it looks kind of inflammed so he gave me some antibiotics, but all-in-all, I am well! Tired, but well :)

Oh I also realize I forgot to mention this in the video, but I MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW DOG SOON! A client had their doggie hospitalized at my dad's clinic and they couldn't afford to pay her bills so they sort of left the poor fella there. It's not confirmed for sure, but there's a good chance we'll be adding lovely Nina to our familia soon! Aww, here's a picture:

Cross your fingers! I can't wait to see her (AND YOU GUYS) thanksgiving weekend! :)

xoxo, N

Ps. Here's a little track to sweeten your earbuds up. Chromeo ftw!:

btemplates

4 comments:

Tam said...

she's so cute!
you too! ;)
can't wait to see you too! <3

Justher said...

Hearts hearts hearts. Miss you Navneet.

Lillian said...

aw you're wearing my shirt!
miss you neety!!

Lillian said...

p.p.s. THE MAINE!!!!!!!

Post a Comment