Pages

Right before math class

I need to remember to make a post-it note with all the things I want to talk about because there was way too much dead time in the vlog.

Some things I forgot to mention:
Our room has become the hang-out place because we show all the Giants games.
I don't think I'm addicted to anything except sleep-deprivation and NSYNC.
Our residence hall kitchen has gotten a lotttt of use! Yay.

btemplates

5 comments:

Navneet said...

Aww, I feel ya J! I had to skip out on our last friend date b/c I had family stuff to do! :( Heheh, I'll get through my sickness. I always manage to contract some new illness each week :D


Wait, do I owe you 20 dollars?! D:

Justher said...

You owe me 20 dollars... because you got PREGGERS according to our last failed Skype sesh hahaha.

Navneet said...

Huh? I don't recall this joke-pun-thing that we shared...:/

Justher said...

That's because you have so much to cram into your coffee-addicted head of yours, silly.

We were trying to group video chat on skype and we couldn't see you (because your webcam was acting up or something?), so you said you had something to tell us and you told us you were pregnant. Then I said "Oh, someone owes me 20 dollars" because it was like a bet on that happening.

(Ahhh it's no fun when you have to explain it)

Tam said...

HAHA, you need to sleep more navneet. this definitely happened!

Post a Comment