frowny face
No snow last night, but I'm still holding out hope!
I've been really down lately and I need a pick me up, if there's no snow fall, I'm going to get me some coffee and spend a day downtown by myself!
I've been really down lately and I need a pick me up, if there's no snow fall, I'm going to get me some coffee and spend a day downtown by myself!
5 comments:
COUNT ME IN!
I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT WORKS AFTER WE FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE ELSE :]
aww i want to join! :D but.. my schedule is very spontaneous/ambiguous lolol so you guys pick a date and i'll see if i can do it? XD
I'm free pretty much any time!
haha, so it's the busy people that should let us know when they're free!
It's ok. Snow is overrated tam! :D Go have yourself that day off at downtown! We all need one of those w/ finals coming around :)
Haha, I ended up staying in and having a movie marathon!
I haven't seen snow since December, and I miss it. I also miss the beach. Can we do a trip to satisfy my craving for one of the two?
Beach, if it's sunny, and snow, if it's still cold?
Post a Comment