UPDATE FROM IRVINEEE, CA! LOL
HI GUYSSSSSSS ^^
Sorry for the lack of updating again >__< I'm still nerding out - nothing too new from last quarter hahaha, but for once, I'm actually bored right now.. Weather's been ugly these past couple days, but it's nothing like what Norcal has been experiencing the whole week.. or so I've heard! It's President's Weekend, but I'm going to have to stay indoors because of the rain. T__T Noooo..
Mmm other than that, I've been great ^^, but I really miss my family.. called my mom a couple of nights ago and found out my grandma was sent to the emergency room the other night because of a lung infection.. she's about 86? years old, and she's also been losing her way around the household.. it makes me worry. Rara's also been making me worry too; don't really feel like elaborating on here, but if you ask me personally I can talk about it. Basically, I just feel like the whole family is falling apart, and I don't know what to say about it.. I never call home so I guess that contributes to it, too.
Oh yeahhh.. I MADE A SKYPE! liklibo <-- ADD MEEE!! That's also my AIM screenname in case you didn't know :D
Hope you girls are doing well ^^
LOVELOVE,
LILLIANNNN :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope things get better, Lillian.
I'll add you on skype! :)
I hope so too! :(
Thankies :D I'm sure they will!
Post a Comment