A much needed update:
*The sound kind of dies in the end, but I basically mention how tmrw is a big day for me: my first frisbee tournament & date! Tooo excited for words! :)
**Yes, my first date is with one of my good friends, Connie T., but it still counts, right? She's def. paying for the popcorn! >:)
2 comments:
So jealous of all the concerts you have down there, agh. Somebody needs to get to creating a teleportation machine, stat.
Also: Boo studying :( Summer needs to come sooner!
I agree on the teleportation machine idea! I've been saying that for YEARS!
haha, unfortunately, summer also means summer school for some of us... BUT we'll cram in as many hangs and shows as possible. I think I might have a car this summer, but I also have work... Pros and cons, but I'm hoping the pros will win out in the end! :)
Post a Comment