Dude, I have the same exact feelings about this year! It's almost over but I don't wanna bog down the remaining days of this quarter with all that sadness :( Let's for sure enjoy our freshman year and do it BIG this summer! :D
Btw, I'm not familiar with 'your boy' :) online catch up sesh sometime soon?
3 comments:
Go Tam! Throw those insecurities out the window! Show 'em who's boss!
Dude, I have the same exact feelings about this year! It's almost over but I don't wanna bog down the remaining days of this quarter with all that sadness :( Let's for sure enjoy our freshman year and do it BIG this summer! :D
Btw, I'm not familiar with 'your boy' :) online catch up sesh sometime soon?
LMAO, you can hear me rant about my boy all summer!
But seriously, I don't care what anyone thinks anymore! Here's to being (safe and) shameless!
Post a Comment