Pages

I'm back!

Here's a fairly long update...



I labeled this Vlog 3 on my laptop, but it's number 4, isn't it?
Eh, whatever... Like I said, I have to be at work at 7:30am tomorrow.

It's about 10:20pm now, and I killed the fly! SO DISGUSTING, but now I can sleep soundly. I hate killing bugs, especially ones with exoskeletons...

I also have a fly in my room. I don't know where it went and I freaking HATE sleeping when I know that there are bugs in my room. It freaks me out! I just don't want bugs landing on me or crawling over me when I'm sleeping and I can't fend for myself, okay?

Anyway, if you don't know who Jacklookalike is, don't worry about it!
I'll explain Animal Ball in another post, if you guys want... But I think that's pointless considering none of you guys are ever going to play, probably... :|

All right, going to sleep. Sacrificing myself to the fly... I guess it could be worse, right?

I just realized that I forgot to convert the file, which is why it took "forever" to post cause it wasn't even in the right format...

btemplates

4 comments:

Tam said...

this video took too long to load, I'll try again later. I gotta work early tomorrow, sorry guys!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the videoooooooo

Justher said...

I think your coworkers are hilarious for doing that hahaha.

Regarding the excitement over UCD: I'm sure it'll all be superexciting once you start experiencing it. Or you know, when you have like a week left of your summer and you start freaking out over how close it all seems. That's what's been going on for me, anyway.

creepahz4lyf~

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL you know you loved my texts hahaha. Oh Alex<3! And yay for me not being a freak anymore! Haha, dude, I hella' wish we were in the same orientation session. But don't worry, college will be so much fun with us two wreaking havoc on campus. :D

Post a Comment