So before my princess's old best friend comes over with his in-laws, I decided to make a quick update!
I am so nervous and excited, and so many other emotions, for orientation all at the same time! I've heard good things about everyone's orientations and I can't wait to ingrain mine into memory! I also cannot wait to spy some cute boys that are in my college and potentially in my classes/majoring in the same thing that I am! (By the way, I was listening to "Kids In Love" by Mayday Parade. It just seemed to fit the summer mood...)
Like I said, I'll update again when I get back. By the way, if anyone wants to hang out Wednesday or Thursday when I get back, I have no work! But I am working pretty much all day Friday and Saturday. Still, I hope we're karoake-ing one of those days anyway.
Bye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment