Pages

Incredibly boring video by me

This video is so boring. In which I respond to Angela and talk to all of you. I will try my hardest not to be boring next time.



Anyway, yeah! Posting! I love it. I know a couple of you cats don't have a webcam yet, but you can still sign up for Skype and get a user name. Once you do that, be sure to tell us your user name here. Thanks!

This blog is pretty casual, so do what you want. We're all friends here.

btemplates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe justher that's so cute. i like your intro! i'm creepy happy this week, and some how all that happy energy turned into an awkward video post haha

Lillian said...

haha sorry i haven't been posting. i figured it was a college thing but i guess that means we can start now!

Post a Comment