Pages

Holla!

I decided to be productive in procrastinating kind of way.
I can't figure out what file I need to upload these youtube videos for them to work on my video editors, but this one video of someone's cover of 3OH!3's "Don't Trust Me" works... It's strange. So since I couldn't figure that out, I decided to just randomly do a vlog and mess around with the video editing program. I used this one to edit both French videos in high school; it still frustrates me to death!

Anyway, enjoy!
I'm just going to apologize for my many 'um's... This was a second take, and I liked the first one better, but I had deleted it. This one makes more sense than the last one though. Oh, and it's not edited, just the music and text is edited in.

I gotta get some sleep so I can play soccer tomorrow at training. I'm on my manager's team and she's aggressive and she scares the fuck out of me sometimes. So, we'd better win, or I might pee my pants when she's disappointed. Please don't lose...

btemplates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL i like the fast ending. was your mom coming out? xD
and 10 points for having the check yes juliet cover in the background! OM NOM NOM!

Anonymous said...

I was just about to leave the same comment as An!
Anyways I don't have any idea what my stuffed thingy is. I think An said its tofu? idk, it has turtle legs or arms or whatever so I named it evil turtle. To explain the "evil": Ric gave it to me and we name all our stuff "evil __" .

Tam said...

no, it was fast cause I was starting to feel embarrassed... XD
HAHA, that's so cute! it doesn't look evil though! :]

Post a Comment