Pages

UCD Orientation 0728-0730

Orientation was a blast! LOL full story and details here.



Top bunk! Sure looks like a long way down... D:

YAY I LOVE COWS! :D

btemplates

9 comments:

Justher said...

MOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aww An, I can't read the blog D:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Check yo email nowwww

Tam said...

AN, Tiffany and I think you look like you're on a 5th grade field trip!

Anonymous said...

I failed at reading the caption and was about to ask: dude is that a cow? moo mooo mooo (moo means i love you.. . or did it mean I don't love you go away? I'm not sure anymore but I think we use it interchangably lawl)

Kristen said...

Awww, AnLe. I can't see you're blog, either :( I'm glad you had fun at DAVIS! go aggies! hehe :D

Kristen said...

your*

Anonymous said...

@Tam I look like a 5th grader. :(
@Angela HELL YES THAT'S A COW HAHA. xD Moo now means I love you<3 I think. Hahaha.
@Kristen What's your email so I can invite you? :)

Kristen said...

COWS! <3 anyways, hehehe. kristen.elias@gmail.com

get at meeeeee, hahahaha. k, i need to stop hanging out with my teenybopper godsister. lolol

Post a Comment