Keeping in touch.
your hair is longer
thats what i thought too johnette!geeez justher you are so not a morning person. i wanted to see my buds before i went to lunch teheeheei'm coming back this weekend! idunno if i'll have time to chill though b/c i'm coming back with a ton of hw. ok food time laters :]
I am a morning person! I always get up early but I'm not very excited in the video haha.I'm in need of a haircut.
i like your hair! haha
hehe, i second lillian. I like yo' hurr!
5 comments:
your hair is longer
thats what i thought too johnette!
geeez justher you are so not a morning person.
i wanted to see my buds before i went to lunch teheehee
i'm coming back this weekend! idunno if i'll have time to chill though b/c i'm coming back with a ton of hw.
ok food time laters :]
I am a morning person! I always get up early but I'm not very excited in the video haha.
I'm in need of a haircut.
i like your hair! haha
hehe, i second lillian. I like yo' hurr!
Post a Comment