Pages

Being back on MHS campus brings all of the memories back :) I never thought I'd say this, and even on graduation day when there was nothing but sentimentality in the air I wasn't as wistful, but I love Milpitas. High school turned out to be.. not exactly the best 4 years of my life, but I wouldn't trade it for the world and it beats middle school by a long shot. hope you guys are all having the time of your lives.

btemplates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you go and pick up your brother?

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way but for me it wasn't seeing MHS it was meeting people in Santa Cruz and all these dopelgangers

Emmie said...

LOL nope my brother was going off to Sushi Factory :p hahah ohh yeah seeing dopplegangers at SCU was sad for me too. speaking of dopplegangers, I once had a weird dream that I had my very own doppleganger! how's UCSC besides that?

Post a Comment