Keeping in touch.
AWW i look at it and i instantly know its from an..right? LOL i hope im right
is that your webcam by the way? it's very clear quality! :D
HAHA it's from both me and Tam! :D
Yup, it's my webcam. I think Blogger just sharpens the picture when it resizes it haha.
lillian, what's yo address?! :D
Justher's so cool!
I wish this was on fb so I could like it! :D
7 comments:
AWW i look at it and i instantly know its from an..right? LOL i hope im right
is that your webcam by the way? it's very clear quality! :D
HAHA it's from both me and Tam! :D
Yup, it's my webcam. I think Blogger just sharpens the picture when it resizes it haha.
lillian, what's yo address?! :D
Justher's so cool!
I wish this was on fb so I could like it! :D
Post a Comment