Pages

Procrastination...

sucks. I have a monstrous load of homework that could have easily been done and out of the way with, if I had only just kept on task. But no, you see, there is an unrelenting beast that lives within me. What is it? Procrastination. I am the worst procrastinator I know. And those of you who've seen the beast in action can attest to that. I slept at 6am the other day for homework that technically wasn't really due. Someone save me from myself.

Hm...I just realized that writing this means I'm procrastinating. -______- Why?!?

TEEHEE. I miss all of you wonderful people. <3 I see dopple gangers everyday, but not of you guys! This only reminds me that I have the coolest and most unique friends in the world. Run and tell that, homeboy!

Kthxbye!

P.S. I owe you guys an update on the cr33py things that Angela and I have stumbled upon. Hehehehe. Soon!

P.S.S. Angela's a super cool roomie! Hay, hay, hay! LOL.

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment